8 ways to make the 8 days of Hanukah Happy for Single Moms.
- Split the days. Even if it doesn’t suit your current custody schedule or court ordered time sharing. four and four is fair.
- Don’t try to replicate family traditions. You created a new family. Create new traditions.
- Have a single mom + kid holiday event with other single moms
- Remember that Hanukah is a minor Jewish holiday. It is not Christmas. You don’t need to compete with your neighbors or your ex.
- Don’t blow your budget and divorce guilt buy. Your children will love you and celebrating the holiday regardless of the number, size or expense of the presents.
- Consider your four non-family evenings pamper eves. Attend a Hanukah holiday singles event or hang out with your girlfriends.
- Buy yourself a special treat like babysitting services for a future night out after the holidays
- RELAX and Enjoy the Happy Hanukah. 🙂